Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: My ISP and a Mystery Guest
blogger counters

Monday, April 6, 2009

My ISP and a Mystery Guest

Well, my internet down time was most likely caused by my ISP and not due to a problem in my own house. The erratic nature of the downtimes and the fact that it got cured automatically, point in that direction. It's been fine since last night 10 PM until now, so that's a boon. :)

Normally my ISP is really good with nearly no down times and a pretty good ping, connection and download speed. It's also the most expensive one, but of course I need stability. Last nights made me sad but I hope they'll never do it again and I'll forgive them!

And tomorrow probably an international player is coming by to visit me! He'll be staying over for a while and we'll be practicing together and having fun. Either season 7 or cg's or whatever, just like what we normally do except he will have less distractions and more motivation.

The reason for this that in my house you have to play at least 4 hours to be able to use the bath room, 6 hours to be allowed some fresh air, 8 hours to get lunch and dinner, and 10 hours before you can use the bed. Fighting time!

Who is the player that will visit? Well, it would be one of the 10 invitees for eStars Seoul... you can find the list here:
Readmore's report on eStars Seoul

Of course it's all going to rely on voting so once again the power's to the people!

Greets,
Grubby