Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: 92%+ win rate
blogger counters

Sunday, April 19, 2009

92%+ win rate

Ok, thank you to all the users who sent in replays. The more, the better, so I can make the most suitable choice :) I will take my pick and stream the game(s) with some commentary; that way, even when my stream could be laggy, it will be worth it no matter what. I haven't set a date for it yet.

I can't promise exactly when I will do my next stream (sorry to all the people who message me on BNet begging for the stream to start!!), because I'm quite worried about not making it for the S7 and as I've said before it takes more time to play with Streaming. It's also more fun, but sometimes I gotta choose for qualifying to a tournament instead, hehe.

Meanwhile I will still be writing blogs with interestings things going on and so forth, so there's no need to get bored. For now my schedule is looking like this:

Tuesday 21 April 2009
WC3L against WickeD (Playday 9)
16:30 CET
Statement and match link: http://www.esl.eu/eu/wc3l/season15/match/12512125/

Thursday 23 April 2009
WC3L against Colorful (Playday 11)
16:00 CET
Match link: http://www.esl.eu/eu/wc3l/season15/match/12512177/

On April 24,25 Happy's got his NGL matches (he won his first official game under EG tag, let's hope he'll get 3 out of 3! :)
On April 26,27 I've got my two NGL matches (against who? Too far off to worry about! :P)

The Pro Ladder is closing up on 24th of April at 21:00 CET, so I've got like 4 1/2 days to make it to Top 6. And on two of those days, we've got a WC3L war (which takes up practice time + match time !!)

I'm sleeping good time, and eating my 3 meals a day properly, taking care of myself so I don't get a burn-out. But at the same time, I've got to pretty much play all day - and maintain at least like 92% win rate to keep going up in the experience points steadily!!!

Grubby signing out