Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: Sting - New streaming program
blogger counters

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sting - New streaming program

Sorry that I didn't blog or stream today, it's because I've been very busy with some things like making phone calls and answering e-mails. Also I got kinda shocked when I realised it's going to be very difficult to make top 6 this time; especially since I'm so far behind. I can't take it easy anymore - I've got to go TRUE ZADROT STYLE! (If you don't know what Zadrot means, ask JustLittleStar :P)

Tomorrow I've got a match against Sting for NGL which I think will be very difficult. He's very strong in Orc mirror and has beaten me in practice recently. Nonetheless, I need to take the point for there are probably even more difficult opponents awaiting me in NGL.

Epic news: I've also got a cool new program for streaming games, so next time the stream should be even better. More fluent, less lag for me and overall faster! :>

Greets,
Grubby