Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: Happy's Blog @ EG & WC3L previews
blogger counters

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy's Blog @ EG & WC3L previews

Have a look on the EG homepage in the blogs section, Happy's written a few paragraphs previewing WC3L. I'll be doing an interview tomorrow regarding the same thing, you should be able to find the link to that probably here or on myEG.net as well.

Today I had a necessary win against TeD in NGL ONE. There is definitely room for improvement on my side - if Orc is as imba as some people say it is, I should never lose a map again. (ohh sarcasm, my dear friend)

I meant that part about improvement though=)

We'll also be going somewhat earlier to China, Beijing, to get settled in, rested and definitely some LAN experience practice once again before starting, hopefully.